The following License Terms, which may be amended or updated from time to time (collectively the “Agreement”) constitute an agreement between you (“Buyer” or “you”), and Rhonna Designs, LLC. (Shop Owner), setting forth the rights and obligations with respect to the digital content (“Items”) licensed by you. Please review the Agreement before you purchase any Items. All Items available on rhonnadesigns.com are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaties. As between you and the Shop Owner, the Shop Owner retains ownership of the Items, but grants to you certain rights to use the Items on the following terms. All other rights are expressly reserved by the Shop Owner. Shop Owner hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use, modify and reproduce the Item worldwide, in perpetuity, as expressly permitted by the license herein and subject to the terms set forth herein:
Have questions or need more clarification? Contact us at email@example.com
End Item for Sale
1 Project, Up to 500 Sales
Limited Commercial License
1 Project, Unlimited Sales
Premium Commercial License
End Item for Sale
End Item for Sale
1. Items purchased under the personal license are for non-commercial use only. No product or business services can be created or utilized with designs purchased under this license.
2. In home, individual use only. This license is only for use outside of an organization or business.
1. You may use a purchased Item in a new End Products as long as the End Product meets the following requirements.
End Products must be significantly different than the original Item and require time, effort, and skill to produce. End Products must not be used or sold in a way that is directly competitive with the original Item you purchased. End Products must not redistribute the original Item to any third parties in a manner that allows for the extraction of the original Item.
For the following categories, special terms apply:
◦ Installable Items (Fonts and Add-Ons):
◦ Here, an End Product must be a unique implementation of the Item. For example, you may purchase a font and use it to make unique word art, or purchase and use a brush to create an illustration, but you must not redistribute the original files in any way.
◦ Templates and Themes:
◦ Here, an End Product must be a unique implementation of the Item, often requiring limited copy and content changes. For example, if you purchase a resume template, you may use the Item for yourself or a client after having input personal information (you may not resell it as stock).
2. A purchased Item may be used in one Project. A Project is defined as a complete and cohesive undertaking that may result in one or more End Products. Any End Products included in the one Project must be directly related under a single concept. However, all purchased Items may be used in an unlimited number of Personal Use Projects.
3. Under the Limited License, you may use purchased Items to create End Products for Sale or free distribution where lifetime sales or distributions of the End Product do not exceed 500 units. If a Limited Licensed Item is purchased and used to create an End Product for Sale or distribution of which the sales or distributions exceed 500 units, either another Limited License or an Extended License must be purchased.
4. An End Product For Sale or distribution can be either a digital design or physical item that you and/or your client intend to distribute to more than a single person (wholesale, drop-shipping, etc.). For purposes of this license, “intend to distribute” means you plan to sell, license, sub-license, or distribute the End Product for any type of fee or charge or for marketing or promotional purposes.
5. You may modify or manipulate the Item, or incorporate it into other content and make a derivative work from it. As between you and the Shop Owner, the Shop Owner will retain all right, title, and ownership in the Item, and the resulting derivative work is subject to the terms of this Limited License.
6. You may not sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute the Item (e.g. as stock, in a tool or template, with source files, and/or not incorporated into an End Item) under any circumstances, not even for free.
7. You may not make the Item available on a digital asset management system, shared drive, or the like for the purposes of sharing or transferring the Item, and you must not permit an end user of the end Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
8. You may use purchased Items for broadcast uses up to 10,000 views or viewers in a given month such as TV, films, streaming video, on demand broadcasts, and/or online videos. For anything over 10,000 monthly views or viewers, contact the Shop Owner directly in order to inquire about further rights options.
9. You may not publicly display the Item: (a) as a standalone file in any digital format on the internet; or (b) in any digital format without imposing technical or written restrictions to prevent the unauthorized use of the Item by third parties. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from accessing and/or duplicating the Item. If you become aware of any unauthorized duplication of any Item please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. You may not use any Item in a way that violates the Agreement including, without limitation, in a manner that infringes any third party’s trademark or other intellectual property, or would give rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition. Items that contain digital images of real items, trademarks or other intellectual property owned by third parties may require clearance from the rights owner. It is your responsibility to consider whether your use of these Items requires a clearance and if so, to obtain that clearance from the rights owner.
11. You may not register as a trademark the Item or the end Product incorporating the Item – not even logos. If you use the Item to create a logo for yourself or a client, keep in mind that third parties can use the Item too, even in another logo.
12. You may not use any Item if that use could result in a third party’s claim that it acquired rights in the Item that are contrary to this license. Upon the Shop Owner’s request, you shall immediately remove the Item from any unauthorized location or use, including an unauthorized social media platform or website.
13. You may not falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Item was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder(s) of that Item.
14. You may not use Item(s) containing models and/or property in a manner that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, deceptive, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, obscene, threatening, profane, or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or is otherwise objectionable.
If you purchase a Premium License, the following terms apply:
1. This Premium License allows you to use Items in any manner permitted under the Limited License, and pursuant to the obligations and restrictions therein; and
2. You may also use Items purchased under the Premium License to create End Products for Sale, in which the End Product for Sale may be sold an unlimited number of times.
NOTE: Unfortunately, we cannot offer a commercial license for the app. Several of the fonts in the app are licensed from third parties, and Rhonna Designs does not have permission to allow commercial or business use or offer a commercial-use license for those elements.
However, All of the designs and many of the fonts are available for purchase under a Limited Commerical-use License, and can then be incorporated into your images and your own designs using your favorite graphics or photo-editing software on your desktop or laptop computer.
All of the design packs are available under the same name as on the app, so should be easy to find on our website. The fonts listed under “Rhonna fonts 1” and “Rhonna fonts 2” are created by Rhonna and also found on our website. They are listed here.
If you are looking for one of the fonts found under Rhonna’s Faves 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, these are fonts that are licensed from third parties. Their names are listed here.
If the appropriate licenses have been purchased for every element and font used, the app may be employed to manipulate and create the derivative designs. However, it is the sole responsibilty of the end user to ensure that all licenses have been acquired for the final design, including any licenses that must be acquired from companies or individuals not associated with Rhonna Designs.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com.
The designs or images that are created and owned by Rhonna Farrer at Rhonna DESIGNS and displayed on www.RhonnaDESIGNS.com may be available to be licensed by a third party for production and resale of other commercial products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding commercial product licensing.